Tuesday 7 May 2013

Introduction.

This is our fifth and final college project of year one during my time at Bury College.

Through out this final project, our mission is to look at how fashion has changed over the past one hundred years. Over the past one hundred years many trends have ended and began, whether it's to do with clothing, art or technology.

For my college project I will be studying and analysing band merchandise. I will be studying the specific music genre Metal.

And of course I am a big fan of Metal as a whole. I like bands such as Parkway Drive, Stone Sour, Trivium, Slipknot and many more. I'm also in a metal band myself, Skies Are Dawning!

A Metal Festival - Present Day.
Here is an example of the type of band merchandise I will be focusing on.



I will be looking at band merchandise ranging from t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, cups, key rings, bracelets and many other forms of merchandise.

Through out this project as well I may create my own merchandise for my band, Skies Are Dawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment